We care about your visit experience at Advanced ENT, whether in person or virtually. We ask that you try to complete all forms and instructions prior to your first appointment. It’s important that you bring your prior records and films so our providers can provide continuity of care and tests, films and labs do not have to be repeated.
If you have questions about the appointment or need assistance completing any of the instructions, please reach out to our office staff and we will be happy to assist.
Please bring all of the following to your first appointment:
- Health Insurance Card/Information
- Drivers License or government-issued photo ID
- Paper referral, if required by your insurance company
- Any copay required by your Insurance Plan
- A list of all medications you are taking (including the dosage and instructions)
- A copy of any X-Rays or CT scans (Please get the actual films burned onto a disc, not just the written report)
- Copies of records and films (not just the written report) from doctors related to your sinuses/nose/allergies/lungs, including, any recent hearing test or allergy test results.
- A list of your questions/concerns
- Complete the “New Patient” forms